2019 Novel Coronavirus The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) is closely monitoring an outbreak of respiratory illness caused by a novel (new) coronavirus first identified in Wuhan, Hubei Province, China.
- Stay Up to Date with Your Vaccineson 16 January, 2022 at 5:00 am
people who are up to date with their vaccines are well protected from serious illness or other health outcomes.
- Cases in the U.S.on 15 January, 2022 at 9:48 pm
CDC COVID Data Tracker - Cases and Deaths by State
- Providing Spiritual and Psychosocial Support to People with COVID-19 at Home (Non-US Settings)on 14 January, 2022 at 5:00 am
Help protect faith and community volunteers stay safe in the context of COVID-19, when providing spiritual and psychosocial support.
- Staffing Resourceson 14 January, 2022 at 5:00 am
Federal staffing resources for health departments.
- Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19)on 14 January, 2022 at 5:00 am
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Home Page
- How To Talk To Your Close Contactson 14 January, 2022 at 5:00 am
Recommended key concepts and guidance about COVID-19 contact tracing for health departments and public health workers.
- Air Travel Toolkit for Airline Partnerson 14 January, 2022 at 5:00 am
Communication Toolkit for Airlines to inform Travelers and Crew
- Responding to COVID-19 Cases in K-12 Schools: Resources for School Administratorson 14 January, 2022 at 5:00 am
A guide for school administrators on how to address COVID-19 cases in schools.
- Contact Tracing for COVID-19on 14 January, 2022 at 5:00 am
This section provides steps and consideration that jurisdictions can use to develop a protocol for the tracing of close contacts.
- v-safe COVID-19 Vaccine Pregnancy Registryon 14 January, 2022 at 5:00 am
This registry collects health information from pregnant people who get vaccinated. This helps to expand vaccine safety data to further ensure vaccine safety.
- Duration of Isolation and Precautions for Adults with COVID-19on 14 January, 2022 at 5:00 am
This guidance outlines key considerations for states and healthcare systems to consider strategies for transferring patients, staff, and supplies between health facilities to optimize patient care, balance resources, and minimize use of crisis care standards. One option is the identification of relief healthcare facilities and establishing or […]
- Clinical Care Quick Reference for COVID-19on 14 January, 2022 at 5:00 am
Healthcare providers, find key information and links to detailed guidance and CDC content pages related to clinical care of people with a suspected or confirmed infection caused by coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19).
- Operational Considerations for the Identification of Healthcare Workers and Inpatients with Suspected COVID-19 in non-US Healthcare Settingson 14 January, 2022 at 5:00 am
Guidance for the Identification of Healthcare Workers and Inpatients with Suspected COVID-19 in non-US Healthcare Settings
- COVID Data Tracker Weekly Reviewon 14 January, 2022 at 5:00 am
A review of the week's key data from CDC's COVID Data Tracker, narrative interpretations, and visualizations.
- Types of Maskson 14 January, 2022 at 5:00 am
Masks help stop the spread of COVID-19 to others. Find out how to wear, clean, and make masks.
- Guidance for COVID-19 Prevention in Kindergarten (K)-12 Schoolson 13 January, 2022 at 5:00 am
Guidance for COVID-19 Prevention in Kindergarten (K)-12 Schools
- Reporting COVID-19 Vaccinations in the United Stateson 13 January, 2022 at 5:00 am
Information on COVID-19 vaccination data reported in CDC's COVID Data Tracker.
- Overview of COVID-19 Quarantine for K-12 Schoolson 13 January, 2022 at 5:00 am
Information about COVID-19 quarantine for K-12 schools
- Treatments Your Healthcare Provider Might Recommend for Severe Illnesson 13 January, 2022 at 5:00 am
This page provides a broad overview of therapies that are currently recommended for COVID-19 treatment. The FDA can issue emergency use authorizations (EUAs) to allow healthcare providers to use products that are not yet approved, or are approved for other uses, to treat patients with COVID-19 if certain legal requirements are met. The National […]
- COVID-19 Forecasts: Caseson 12 January, 2022 at 5:00 am
Learn about COVID-19 forecasts and modeling for new cases.
- Key Things to Know About COVID-19 Vaccineson 12 January, 2022 at 5:00 am
Learn the key things you need to know about the new COVID-19 vaccines.
- Selected Adverse Events Reported after COVID-19 Vaccinationon 12 January, 2022 at 5:00 am
COVID-19 vaccines are safe and effective. Millions of people in the United States have received COVID-19 vaccines, and these vaccines will undergo the most intensive safety monitoring in U.S. history. CDC recommends you get a COVID-19 vaccine as soon as you are eligible. Adverse events described on this page have been reported to the Vaccine […]
- COVID-19 Forecasts: Deathson 12 January, 2022 at 5:00 am
Forecasts show national and state level cumulative reported and predicted deaths since the beginning of the pandemic. CDC is working with partners to bring together weekly COVID-19 forecasts in one place.
- Previous COVID-19 Forecasts: Hospitalizationson 12 January, 2022 at 5:00 am
Learn about COVID-19 forecasts and modeling for new hospitalizations.
- COVID-19 Vaccines for Children and Teenson 11 January, 2022 at 5:00 am
Kids 12 years of age and older can get the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine to help protect against COVID-19. Get a vaccine for your child as soon as you can.