2019 Novel Coronavirus The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) is closely monitoring an outbreak of respiratory illness caused by a novel (new) coronavirus first identified in Wuhan, Hubei Province, China.
- Cases in the U.S.on 29 November, 2020 at 6:32 pm
CDC COVID Data Tracker - Cases and Deaths by State
- Cases & Deaths by Countyon 29 November, 2020 at 6:04 pm
Find national and local rates for COVID cases and deaths in the United States.
- Frequently Asked Questions about Coronavirus (COVID-19) for Laboratorieson 28 November, 2020 at 5:00 am
Answers to frequently asked questions regarding laboratory testing, biosafety and COVID-19.
- How to Wear Maskson 28 November, 2020 at 5:00 am
Cloth face coverings are an additional step to help slow the spread of COVID-19 when combined with every day preventive actions and social distancing in public settings.
- Staffing Resourceson 28 November, 2020 at 5:00 am
Federal staffing resources for health departments.
- Toolkit for Summer Campson 27 November, 2020 at 5:00 am
This toolkit provides web links, fact sheets, posters, and other resources for summer camp administrators, parents and attendees.
- Crew Disembarkations through Commercial Travelon 27 November, 2020 at 5:00 am
This webpage describes the criteria for and status of cruise ship response plans required for crew disembarkation with commercial travel.
- Toolkit for People 18 to 24on 27 November, 2020 at 5:00 am
This toolkit provides COVID-19 related web links, fact sheets, social media and other resources for young adults age 18 to 24.
- Toolkit for People 15 to 17on 27 November, 2020 at 5:00 am
This Toolkit provides web links, social media, posters and other COVID-19 related resources for people 15 to 17.
- Data on COVID-19 during Pregnancyon 27 November, 2020 at 5:00 am
Pregnant women with COVID-19 are significantly more likely to be hospitalized, admitted to the intensive care unit, and receive mechanical ventilation than nonpregnant women. Risk of death is similar for both groups. But much remains unknown.
- Daily Activities and Going Outon 27 November, 2020 at 5:00 am
- How to Protect Yourself & Otherson 27 November, 2020 at 5:00 am
The best way to prevent COVID-19 infection is to avoid exposure to this virus and follow these everyday preventative actions.
- Older Adultson 27 November, 2020 at 5:00 am
Older adults, 65 years and older, are at higher risk for severe illness. COVID-19 is a new disease and we are learning more about it every day.
- How to Make Maskson 27 November, 2020 at 5:00 am
How to Make Cloth Face Coverings
- How to Select, Wear, and Clean Your Maskon 27 November, 2020 at 5:00 am
COVID-19 spreads mainly from person to person through respiratory droplets produced when an infected person coughs, sneezes, or talks. These droplets can land in the mouths or noses of people who are nearby or possibly be inhaled into the lungs.
- Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19)on 27 November, 2020 at 5:00 am
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Home Page
- Holiday Celebrationson 27 November, 2020 at 5:00 am
When planning to host or attend a holiday celebration, consider the risk of getting or spreading COVID-19 during different activities.
- Things to Know about the COVID-19 Pandemicon 27 November, 2020 at 5:00 am
Five things that people need to know about COVID-19, including how to slow the spread, know their risk, protect themselves, what to do when sick, how to get testing, and what the symptoms are.
- Toolkit for Childcare Programson 27 November, 2020 at 5:00 am
This toolkit provides web links, fact sheets, posters and other resources for childcare facilities and consumers.
- Previous Forecasts of Total Deathson 25 November, 2020 at 1:10 pm
Forecasts show national and state level cumulative reported and predicted deaths since the beginning of the pandemic.
- How to Report COVID-19 Laboratory Dataon 25 November, 2020 at 5:00 am
Reporting COVID-19 Laboratory Data
- About CDC COVID-19 Dataon 25 November, 2020 at 5:00 am
CDC reports COVID-19 case counts, deaths, and laboratory testing numbers daily online. Data on the COVID-19 website and CDC's COVID Data Tracker are based on the most recent numbers reported by states, territories, and other jurisdictions. Data are dependent on jurisdictions' timely and accurate reporting.
- Previous COVID-19 Forecasts: Caseson 25 November, 2020 at 5:00 am
Forecasts show national and state level cumulative reported and predicted deaths since the beginning of the pandemic. CDC is working with partners to bring together weekly COVID-19 forecasts in one place.
- Preparedness Tools for Healthcare Professionals and Facilities Responding to Coronavirus (COVID-19)on 25 November, 2020 at 5:00 am
To aid healthcare professionals and hospitals, CDC has developed two checklists that identify key actions that can be taken now to enhance preparedness for potential or confirmed patients with coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19).
- COVID-19 Forecasts: Hospitalizationson 25 November, 2020 at 5:00 am
Learn about COVID-19 forecasts and modeling for new hospitalizations.