- With whom it is shared;
- How it can be corrected;
- How it is secured;
- How policy changes will be communicated; and
- How to address concerns over misuse of personal and company data.
- Registering for an account on our website;
- Subscribing to any communications from us or managing your preferences with us;
- Your Financial Account numbers when transacting with us;
- Interacting with our Website, other Services;
- Transaction information about how you interact with us such as account information, computer and mobile device information and push notification services you request;
- Device Information: such as your IP address and an anonymous device identifier. In addition, the Services collects certain information automatically, such as content viewed, and information that allows us to periodically determine mobile device and usage information, which may include (i) information about the way you use the Website, (ii) information specific to your mobile device (such as make, model, operating system and version, Internet browser, device IP address, cookies, anonymous device and/or advertising identifier and similar information), (iii) information about your use of features, functions, or notifications on the device, and (iv) signal strength relating to WiFi or Bluetooth functionality, temperature, battery level, and similar technical data. We may collect the foregoing information even if you are not logged in to the Website;
- Browser Information: such as information automatically provided by browsers like user agent and IP addresses accessing the Website;
- Through communications with you;
- Contacting us with a comment, question or dispute;
- we have been given your consent to disclose;
- we are required by law, legal process, or court order to disclose;
- disclosure is necessary to identify, contact, or bring legal action against someone who may cause or be causing harm to, or interference with, our rights or property, our Website users, or anyone else; or
- to respond to an inquiry, request or complaint that you have made.
- to provide, improve and create new Services;
- to respond to your inquiries and to send you administrative communications about the Website and Services;
- to obtain your feedback about the Website and Services;
- to send you secure electronic messages and personalized emails pertaining to your interests as inferred from your use of the Services, including news, announcements, reminders and opportunities from the Health Channel;
- to statistically analyze trends and user behavior and activity including how frequently areas of the Website are visited, how the Services are being used and how many emails are received and opened;
- to provide you and people with similar demographic characteristics and interests with more relevant content including advertising both on and of the Website;
- to offer lead generation services;
- to detect and defend against fraud and other threats to the Services and our users,
- to identify issues with the Services;
- to conduct research and measurement activities, including those described below; and
- to administer your account.
Our Websites and Services may ask you to submit User Information, as well as other information about other people and/or their affiliated companies. Such information may be used to facilitate transactions among our Users, Health Channel, and third parties. As such, such information may be shared and used by all such parties. You are hereby accepting and agreeing to such use and sharing of information.
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data