General Terms & Conditions Disclaimer of Use
unauthorized copying and dissemination by U.S. copyright law, international conventions andother copyright law.
You agree to only post or upload media (like photos, videos or audio) on or to the HealthChannel Sites that you have taken yourself or that you have all rights to transmit and license andwhich do not violate trademark, copyright, privacy or any other rights of any other person. Toprotect your privacy, you agree that you will not submit any media that contains PersonallyIdentifiable Information (like name, phone number, email address or Health Channel Sites URL)of you or of anyone else. Uploading media like images or video of other people without theirpermission is strictly prohibited. By uploading any media on the Health Channel Sites, youwarrant that you have permission from all persons appearing in your media for you to make thiscontribution and grant rights described herein.By uploading any media on the Health Channel Sites like a photo or video, (a) you grant to theCompany a perpetual, non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free license to use, copy, print, display,reproduce, modify, publish, post, transmit and distribute the media and any material included inthe media; (b) you certify that any person pictured in the submitted media (or, if a minor, his/herparent/legal guardian) authorizes Company to use, copy, print, display, reproduce, modify,publish, post, transmit, and distribute the media and any material included in such media; and (c)you agree to indemnify Company and its affiliates, directors, officers and employees and holdthem harmless from any and all claims and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising from themedia and/or your failure to comply with these the terms described in the document. TheCompany reserves the right to review all media prior to submission to the Health Channel Sitesand to remove any media for any reason, at any time, without prior notice, at our sole discretion.
You agree that you will not upload any material that contains software viruses or any othercomputer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy, or limit the functionality of anycomputer software or this Health Channel Sites.
- You agree to pay, using a valid credit card (or other form of payment which theCompany may accept from time to time), in advance, the annual charges and fees set forthon the Health Channel Sites, applicable taxes, and other charges and fees incurred in orderto access Fee-Based Services (the “Fees”). The Fees are expressed in United States dollarsand your credit card or other account will be charged in United States dollars. TheCompany reserves the right to increase the Fees at any time, upon reasonable advance notice communicated to you through a posting on this Health Channel Sites or such othermeans as the Company may deem appropriate from time to time (including electronic orconventional mail).
- The Company will automatically charge your credit card or other account at thestart of the standard billing period and at the start of each renewal period, unless youterminate or cancel your subscription no less than ten (10) business days prior to the startof the relevant renewal period. Each time you use the Fee-Based Services you reaffirmyour agreement that the Company may charge your credit card or other account.
- In addition to the Fees, you are responsible for all charges and fees associated withconnecting to the Health Channel Sites and the Fee-Based Services.
- For purposes of your use of the Fee-Based Services including identification andbilling, you agree to provide the Company with true, accurate and complete information asrequired by the subscription or sign-up process (“Subscription Data”), including your legalname, address, telephone number, email address and applicable billing information, and toallow the Company to share your Subscription Data with third parties for the purpose ofverifying such Subscription Data and billing.
- You agree to promptly update your Subscription Data, including your password, inthe event of any known or suspected unauthorized use of your subscription, or any knownor suspected breach of security, including loss, theft, or unauthorized disclosure of yourpassword or credit card information. You agree not to share your login and password forthis Health Channel Sites with any other individual. In the event of a breach of security,you will remain liable for any unauthorized use of your subscription.]
The Company makes no representation or warranty whatsoever regarding the completeness,accuracy, currency, or adequacy of any information, facts, views, opinions, statements andrecommendations contained in this Health Channel Sites. Reference to any product, process,publication or service of any third-party by trade name, trademark, manufacturer, or otherwisedoes not necessarily constitute or imply its endorsement or recommendation by the Company.Users are responsible for seeking the advice of professionals, as appropriate, regarding theinformation, opinions, advice or content available at this Health Channel Sites.The Internet may be subject to breaches of security. The Company is not responsible for anyresulting damage to any user’s computer from any such security breach, or from any virus, bugs,tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delayin operation or transmission, computer line failure or any other technical or other malfunction.The Company makes no representation or warranty whatsoever regarding the suitability,functionality, availability, or operation of this Health Channel Sites. The Company is notresponsible for the content or performance of any portion of the Internet other than the www.allhealthtv.com domain, including other Health Channel Sites to which this HealthChannel Sites may be linked or from which this Health Channel Sites may be accessed. Suchlinks are provided only as a convenience and not as an endorsement of the content on such third-party Health Channel Sites. Users are requested to inform the Company of any errors orinappropriate material found on Sites to which this Health Channel Sites is or may be linked. TheCompany reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate a link with any Health ChannelSites, which it deems inappropriate or inconsistent with this Health Channel Sites. The Companyis not responsible for the content of linked third-party sites and does not make anyrepresentations, warranties or covenants regarding the content or accuracy of materials on suchthird-party Health Channel Sites. If you decide to access linked third-party Health Channel Sites,you do so at your own risk. Your use of third-party Health Channel Sites is subject to the termsand conditions of use for such sites.
COMPANY SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED,INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY,FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT WITH RESPECTTO THIS HEALTH CHANNEL SITES AND THE INFORMATION AND OTHERMATERIALS CONTAINED THEREON.
IN NO EVENT WILL COMPANY BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KINDINCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY DIRECT, SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL,CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES RESULTING FROM OR IN CONNECTIONWITH THE HEALTH CHANNEL SITES, ITS CONTENT, OR ANY ERRORS OROMISSIONS IN ITS TECHNICAL OPERATION OR ITS CONTENT, EVEN IF COMPANYHAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. BECAUSE SOMEJURISDICTIONS PROHIBIT THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FORCONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, THIS LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY..
The Company may deny or terminate any permission granted under these Terms at any time forany reason by giving you notice.
Access to this Health Channel Sites may be monitored. The requesting URL, the machineoriginating the request, and the time of the request may be logged for access statistics andsecurity purposes. Use of this Health Channel Sites constitutes consent to such monitoring andthe Company’s reuse of such collected information. In addition, any information submitted tothe Company through this Health Channel Sites is considered non-confidential.
By using this Health Channel site, you agree to indemnify, hold harmless and defend theCompany from any claims, damages, losses, liabilities, and all costs and expenses of defense,including but not limited to attorneys’ fees, resulting directly or indirectly from a claim by athird-party that is based on your use of this Health Channel Sites in violation of these Terms.
These Terms shall be construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of the State of Florida,USA, without regard to its choice of law provisions. The courts of general jurisdiction locatedwithin Palm Beach County, Florida, USA, will have exclusive jurisdiction over any and alldisputes arising out of, relating to or concerning these Terms and/or the Site or in which theTerms or the Site are a material fact.