COVID & Monkeypox: The Facts Town Hall
The John and Margaret Krupa Distinguished Chair, Baptist Health Medical Group
Special thanks to the Eunice Joyce Gardiner Foundation for their generous philanthropy.
The COVID-19 virus has been the most concerning infection for more than two years, but now Monkeypox, and in some areas, even Polio is striking fear and confusion in our communities. In this Town Hall, COVID & Monkeypox: The Facts, we will speak to the experts about risks, treatments, and the path forward.
Watch the Town Hall LIVE, Thursday, September 8th at 7 PM on Health Channel, AllHealthGo’s Facebook, and YouTube page, or stream on www.AllHealthTV.com/TownHall.
- Olga Villaverde – Health Channel Host
- Michael Zinner, M.D. – CEO & Executive Medical Dir., Miami Cancer Institute
- Kavita Patel, M.D. – Primary Care Physician VP, Johns Hopkins Medicine
- Anthony S. Fauci, M.D. – National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID) Director
- Debra Houry, M.D., MPH – Principal Deputy Director, CDC
- Carlos del Rio, M.D. – Assoc. Dean, Emory University School of Medicine
Email your questions to Questions@AllHealthTV.com.