Finding Hope: Confronting the Suicide Epidemic Town Hall
Special thanks to the Eunice Joyce Gardiner Foundation for their generous philanthropy.
Friday, November 10th at 7 PM
Live on Health Channel, AllHealthGo’s Facebook, and YouTube page, or stream on www.AllHealthTV.com/TownHal
Every single day in America, 132 people tragically lose their lives to suicide. The victims span all ages and walks of life – young and old, veterans and civilians, Black, white, Hispanic, American Indian, Alaska Native, male, female, and LGBTQ. For each precious life lost, countless family members and friends are left behind to grieve in the wake of suicide’s devastating impact. Yet despite this sobering loss of life, there is hope. Suicide can be prevented. By shining a light on this public health crisis, Finding Hope: Confronting the Suicide Epidemic Town Hall aims to raise awareness, promote action, and ultimately save lives.
- Olga Villaverde – Health Channel Host
- Dr. Michael Zinner, MD – CEO & Executive Medical Dir., Miami Cancer Institute
- Patricia Ares-Romero – NAMI Miami
- Dr. Loree Sutton – Brigadier General (Ret.), U.S. Army
- Miranda Khan – Advocate for Suicide Prevention
- Emma Benoit – Suicide Survivor & Speaker
Live stream the Town Hall on AllHealthTV.com/townhall