Healing America’s Heroes
Special thanks to the Eunice Joyce Gardiner Foundation for their generous philanthropy.
Healing America’s Heroes– a one-hour virtual town hall program that was broadcasted live on May 19th. Healing America’s Heroes focuses on the mental health struggles of veterans, and explores the latest research and the innovative treatments and resources available. The event is moderated by Health Channel Host, Olga Villaverde. Featured experts include:
- Montel Williams, Television Personality and Advocate for Veterans
- Jobyna Whiting, M.D., Director of Degenerative Spine Surgery at Baptist Health Miami Neuroscience Institute
- Cherissa Jackson, RN, Chief Medical Executive, AMVETS National Headquarters
- Sonya Norman, Ph.D., Professor of Psychiatry, University of California, San Diego
- Robert Pietrzak, PH.D., MPH, Professor of Psychiatry, Yale University School of Medicine