Breast Cancer in Women of Color
The John and Margaret Krupa Distinguished Chair, Baptist Health Medical Group
In Partnership with:
South Florida Sun Sentinel’s Party in Pink
Statistics show every year thousands of women are diagnosed with later stage breast and cervical cancer simply because they don’t have access to care. In the Breast Cancer in Women of Color Virtual Town Hall we will discuss the inequities that exist and highlight the example of non-profit organizations like the Promise Fund that are working to change this. This unique event will be LIVE Tuesday, October 5th at 7PM on AllHealthGo’s Facebook and YouTube pages and streamed on www.AllHealthTV.com.
- Olga Villaverde, Health Channel Host
- Nancy Brinker, Founder of Susan G. Komen, Co-Founder of Promise Fund of Florida
- Dr. Haywood Brown, MD, Senior Associate Vice President, Faculty and Academic Affairs USF Health
- Dr. Jane Mendez, MD, Chief of Breast Surgery, Miami Cancer Institute
- Dr. Jessika Contreras, MD Radiation Oncologist, Miami Cancer Institute
- Dr. Camille Clare, Professor & Chair Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology SUNY-Downstate Health Sciences University
- Dr. Scarlet Constant, Community Physician
Send the experts your questions! Email: Questions@AllHealthTV.com.