Armed Against COVID: Kids, Adults & Seniors
Recognizing that the public has questions about the COVID-19 vaccine and related issues, the Health Channel’s one-hour Virtual Town Hall: Armed Against COVID: Kids, Adults & Seniors is offering answers. An esteemed panel of experts will discuss vaccines in young kids, booster shots for all adults, and if we’re on the right path to get out of the pandemic.
This Town Hall was LIVE, Monday, December 13th at 7 PM on Health Channel, AllHealthGo’s Facebook, and YouTube page or stream on AllHealthTV.com/TownHall
- Olga Villaverde – Health Channel Host
- Michael Zinner, M.D. – CEO & Executive Medical Dir. Miami Cancer Institute.
- Carlos del Rio, M.D. – Assoc Dean, Emory University School of Medicine
- Tina Carroll-Scott, M.D. – Medical Director, South Miami Children’s Clinic
- Peter Hotez, M.D., P.h.D – Dean, School of Tropical Medicine, Baylor University
- Ashish Jha, M.D., M.P.H. – Dean, School of Public Health, Brown University
- Marcos A. Mestre, M.D. – Vice President and Chief Medical Officer, Nicklaus Children’s Hospital