COVID Now: The Facts Town Hall
More than two years into the COVID-19 pandemic and 1 million American lives lost, it remains unclear when and how it will end. The CDC updated mask mandates and case counts are dropping, but could this backfire? In the Health Channel’s one-hour virtual town hall, COVID Now: The Facts, top experts from around the country provide insights into where we are and where we are headed with COVID-19.
This unique event was hosted LIVE Monday, June 6th at 7 PM EST.
- Olga Villaverde – Health Channel Host
- Michael Zinner, M.D. – CEO & Executive Medical Dir., Miami Cancer Institute
- Kavita Patel, M.D. – Primary Care Physician VP, Johns Hopkins Medicine
- Anthony S. Fauci, M.D. – National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID) Director
- Kelli Tice, M.D. – Chief Health Equity Officer, GuideWell
- Carlos del Rio, M.D. – Assoc. Dean, Emory University School of Medicine