COVID-19: What Did We Learn Town Hall
Special thanks to the Eunice Joyce Gardiner Foundation for their generous philanthropy.
It’s been three years since the start of the COVID-19 pandemic, and while life has returned to pre-pandemic “normal” in many places, thousands are still being infected. In this Town Hall, renowned experts discuss the progress made in combating this pandemic and what we’ve learned from it. We’ll also delve into the exciting medical breakthroughs that have emerged from COVID-19 research and explore how they’re changing the landscape of healthcare. Plus, find out what steps we can take to prepare for the next widespread disease outbreak.
- Olga Villaverde – Health Channel Host
- Michael Zinner, M.D. – CEO & Executive Medical Dir., Miami Cancer Institute
- Carlos Del Rio, M.D. – Assoc. Dean, Emory University School of Medicine
- Kavita Patel, M.D. – Primary Care Physician, Washington, D.C
- Kenneth Alexander, M.D., Ph.D. – Chief of Infectious Diseases, Nemours Children’s Health, Florida
- Scarlet Constant, M.D. – Community Pediatrician